You’re Covered By The Almighty God 24/7! (Psalm 91:4)

The Sun Will Not Harm You By Day, Nor The Moon At Night! (Psalm 121:6) You do not need to fear terrors of the night, arrows that fly during the day, plagues that roam the dark, epidemics that strike at noon! (Psalm 91:5-6)

If God Is For Us, Who Can Ever Be Against Us? (Romans 8:31) In Psalms 56:11, the psalmist David teaches we around the clock (24/7) protection when he says, " You do not need to fear the terror by night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday. “God protects us from "the terror by night," which refers to evils such as rape, kidnap or murder. He promises us protection from "the arrow that flies by day," which refers to bullets from a crazy sniper, drive-by shootings, home-made rockets fired into our territory. God also shields us from "the pestilence that walks in darkness," referring to things which we cannot see. We do not have to be afraid of deadly viruses waiting somewhere or wonder if some deadly disease is developing in our body. We have no reason to be afraid, because we serve a God who never rests or sleeps and is watching over us 24 hours a day! (Psalm 121:4) "In God I will trust; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" (Psalms 56:11)
God’s Word To You: “I Am With You And Will Watch Over You Wherever You Go!" (Genesis 28:15)
Pray this prayer with me: Father I thank You for protecting me at all times and I thank You for giving me the peace to know that You protect me, no matter what I encounter. On this day, I too can share the testimony of the psalmist David, "In God I will trust; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" (Psalms 56:11) I humbly pray, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen. Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day and a great week! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD