What Looks Like A Breaking Point, By Faith, It’s A Breakthrough!

We Live By Believing And Not By Seeing! (2 Corinthians 5:7) Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see! (Hebrews 11:1)

God Will Never Let You Down! He’ll never let you be pushed past your limit; He’ll always be there to help you come through it! (1 Corinthians 10:13 MSG) At times of breakthrough/breaking point, it’s so easy to give up or give in and quit. When circumstances are too difficult and will power seems too small or none at all, it seems like a breaking point is unavoidable. Or is it? As children of God, we have the ability to trust and believe God is our healer, when we’re sick, (Psalm 103:3) our protection, when we have nowhere to turn, (Psalm 91:2) our strength, during our weakest moments (Exodus 15:2) and our way maker, when it seems there is no way! (1 Corinthians 10:13) Whatever you need from God on today, there is nothing too hard for God! (Jeremiah 32:17) Give it to God, He can handle it and He can fix it! On the other side of your prayer and praise, awaits your victory! Remain focused, something good is going to happen!
God’s Word To You: “When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you!” (Isaiah 43:2)
Pray this prayer with me: Father, You are my source of life, my strength and my salvation. Father, I thank You for working all things out for my good. (Romans 8:28) Continue to strengthen me Father when I'm weak and empower me to do more for You than I can humanly do on my own. I thank You and I humbly pray, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen! Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day and a great weekend! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD