Wait On God! What God Has For You, It Is For You!

No One Who Waits For God Will Ever Be Put To Shame! (Psalm 25:3) I waited and waited and waited for God. At last he looked; finally He listened! (Psalm 40:1 MSG) Waiting for God’s timing isn’t wasting time, it’s important in developing faith! (Hebrews 11:6)

God Has A Blessing With Your Name On It! No good thing will God withhold from those who walk uprightly! (Psalm 84:11) Timing is important, because it’s under God’s control, not ours! When waiting for God’s timing, it’s developing within us patience. Once we learn to be patient, James 1:4 tells us, we are complete, we won’t need anything, because there is no lack! While we learn patience, God is at work arranging things on our behalf and also producing Christ like qualities in us. On today I encourage you while you wait, to receive God’s unfailing grace & mercy and trust God something good is going to happen for you!

God’s Word To You: “Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know!” (Jeremiah 33:3)

Pray this prayer with me: Lord I thank You for reminding me that what You have for me, it has been designated just for me! I thank You, because You have everything within You’re timing and power and You know me so intimately that each hair on my head You’ve counted! (Matthew 10:30) I give You the glory, the honor and the praise and I humbly pray, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen! Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD