Thank God For Jesus!

Thank God That He Gives Us The Victory Through Our Lord Jesus Christ! (1 Corinthians 15:57)

Do Not Throw Away Your Confident Trust In The Lord! Remember the great reward it brings you! (Hebrews 10:35) When facing times of uncertainty or life’s storms of any kind, days can be extremely difficult. In the midst of sadness, hurt, confusion, fear, and even anger, we can find the hope and encouragement in Jesus alone. (Psalm 55:22) These are all normal responses to life’s tragedies, but as difficult as life’s storms may be, you’re never alone. God is with you always! (Hebrews 13:5) God loves you and cares about what is going on in your life. He hears your cry and sees your pain. Most importantly, God understands and because God understands, you can be confident that as you put your trust in the Lord you can make it through anything! (Isaiah 40:31) A great reward awaits you on the opposite side of your confidence!

God’s Word To You: "Don't be afraid! I am the first and the last, the living one. I was dead, but now I am alive forever. I have the keys of death and hell!” (Revelation 1:17-18) “I am with you. Don't be intimidated; I am your God. I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will support you with my victorious right hand!” (Isaiah 41:10)

Pray this prayer with me: Father, although in every way we're troubled, we aren't crushed by our troubles. We're frustrated, but we don't give up. We’re persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but never destroyed! (2 Corinthians 4:9) God I thank You for the victory you have given me in Jesus! I humbly pray, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen! Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD