Strength in Weakness!

The Holy Spirit Helps Us In Our Weakness! (Romans 8:26) In our weakest moments, as we turn to God, we become strong! Receive your power from the Lord and from His mighty strength! (Ephesians 6:10) By faith, Let The Weak Say, "I Am Strong!" (Joel 3:10)

When “You’re” Weak, Then “You’re” Strong! (2 Corinthians 12:10) Human nature tells us that self-sufficiency is one of the greatest goals we could ever achieve, but Christ says, “if you’re weak, you find your strength in Me!” (2 Corinthians 12:9) The world tells us, “trust your own ability and talents. “God says, “do not rely on your own understanding, but trust Me to direct your paths and I’ll make your paths smooth!” (Proverbs 3:5 GWT) When we turn to God in weakness, His Spirit helps us! (Romans 8:26) Apostle Paul tells us in Philippians 4:13, “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!” It is not what you or I can do. It is what Christ can do through us. It is only when we are willing to admit we cannot do it on our own, that we clear the path for God to work through us and for us. It is when we realize along with Apostle Paul, “when I am weak, I am strong!” (2 Corinthians 12:10) that clears the way for God to work a miracle on our behalf!  
God’s Word To You: "My Grace is all you need. My Power is strongest, when you are weak!" (2 Corinthians 12:9)
Pray this prayer with me: Father, during times difficulty and uncertainty, be my strength and guide. During moments of darkness, be my light. During those hurtful moments, be my healing balm. Because of You, within my weakness, there is strength, within my emptiness, there is fullness and within my frustration, there is joy! Thank You my Lord & Savior, for being a part of me! I humbly pray, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen! Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD