Minor Setback For A Major Breakthrough!

With Man It Is Impossible, But Not With God! Everything Is Possible With God! (Mark 10:27) God has the final say in every situation in our lives and He will never allow a believer to remain defeated, surely not when His Son has already paid the price to bring abundant life! (John 10:10)

Everything Is Possible To The One Who Believes! (Mark 9:23) God never calls us to do what we can; He calls us to do what He can! “[He] is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us!” (Ephesians 3:20 NIV) As you continue to believe, you will surely see God move! "Only Believe!" (Mark 5:36) Until you act in faith, your faith is useless. “In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead” (James 2:17) The moment you act in faith, you invite God to move on your behalf. Today He’s waiting for you to act so that He can respond!
God’s Word To You: “Every valley will be raised. Every mountain and hill will be lowered. Steep places will be made level. Rough places will be made smooth. Then the LORD's glory will be revealed and all people will see it together. The LORD has spoken!" (Isaiah 40:4-5)
Pray this prayer with me: Father, I thank You that there is no limit to Your power and there is no limit to the power of prayer! As the scripture, says, “whatsoever I ask in prayer, believing, I shall receive! (Matthew 21:22) I ask, believe and receive all of what You have for me, according to Your perfect will! I thank You and I humbly pray, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen! Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD