God Has The Power To Do What He Has Promised! (Romans 4:21)

God Is Able, And Willing To Do It Just For You! God doesn't wait for circumstances to line up before He speaks! God causes them to line up, because He speaks! God gives life to the dead and calls into existence the things that do not exist! (Romans 4:17)

Whatever God Has Promised You, He Is Able Also To Accomplish! (Romans 4:21) You have heard it said, “man is only as good as his word.” Meaning that unless one does what they say they will do, they cannot be trusted. God holds Himself to the same standard. “God doesn't change His mind. When He says something, He does it. When He makes a promise, He keeps it!” (Numbers 23:19) No matter what the circumstances are, no matter what the doctor has said, no matter how low the money gets, you can rest and be comforted in what God has said about it. God has called forth goodness and greatness! He calls those things that are not as though they are! (Romans 4:17
God’s Word To You: "I will not dishonor My promise or alter My own agreement!" (Psalm 89:34)

Pray this prayer with me: Father, help me believe and trust You, even when I cannot see You. In spite of many obstacles, pain and suffering, I know whatever I ask You according to Your Will, You hear me and You will deliver me. Your Name is above all names and Your Name is the Power of all creation. I thank You and I humbly pray, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen! Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD