God Bless You!

Whom God Has Blessed, No Man Can Curse! (Numbers 23:20) I have received a command to bless, He has blessed, and I cannot change it! (Numbers 23:20) Even when we encounter unfortunate situations in life, we take the power away from Satan of his plan and purposes, when we continue to put our trust in God and trust His plan and purpose for our lives! (Romans 8:28)

The LORD's Plan Stands Firm Forever! (Psalm 33:1) I know the plans that I have for you, declares the LORD. They are plans for peace and not disaster, plans to give you a future filled with hope! (Jeremiah 29:11) You have done many miraculous things, O LORD my God. You have made many wonderful plans for us. No one compares to you! I will tell others about your miracles, which are more than I can count! (Psalm 40:5) Though the storms of life may seem they are at their strongest, full of chaos & uncertainty, trust God for a greater blessing and an overflow of abundance! God is getting ready to bless you far above all you are able to ask, think or imagine! (Ephesians 3:20)

God’s Word To You: "From eternity to eternity I am God. No one can snatch anyone out of My Hand. No one can undo what I have done!" (Isaiah 43:13)

Pray this prayer with me: Father, even in times of lack, I’m rich in Your blessings, in pain, I’m rich in Your comfort, in my darkness hour, I am lifted in Your Light and in my lack of knowledge, I am overwhelmed by Your Wisdom. You have blessed me all of my days. I praise Your Name Jesus forever, for Your many blessings.     I humbly pray, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen! Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob...

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD