Continue To Fight The Good Fight of Faith! (1 Timothy 6:12)

We Win The Victory Over Satan, Because Of The Blood Of The Lamb And The Word Of Our Testimony! (Revelation 12:11) It’s a good fight, because it’s a fixed fight! Christ Gives Us The Victory! (1 Corinthians 15:57)

In All Things We Are Triumphantly Victorious Due To The One Who Loved Us! (Romans 8:37) As long as we live, we’re going to experience situations in our lives that are difficult. God’s plan is for us to overcome our adversity with our faith! Satan will try to make it appear he has the upper hand, but Satan does not have power to destroy your marriage, your home, your health, your finances or to damage your emotions, because Satan’s power has been defeated by Jesus Christ! (Colossians 2:15) The devil (Satan) is a liar! (John 8:44) The truth is, as Jesus spoke to the disciples, He speaks to us today, “I have given you the authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to destroy all the enemy's power and nothing will ever hurt you!” (Luke 10:19) Whatever your spiritual battle is or will be in the days ahead, continue to fight the good fight of faith. Though tiredness and fatigue may set in hang in there, because it’s a fixed fight, You Will Win!

God’s Word To You: “In this godless world you will continue to experience difficulties. But take heart! I’ve conquered the world!” (John 16:33 MSG) "All authority [Power] in heaven and on earth has been given to Me!” (Matthew 28:18 GWT)

Pray this prayer with me: Father, I thank You for what You did for me on Calvary! Because You took the power away from Satan, no weapon formed against me will prosper! (Isaiah 54:17) I will continue to fight the good fight of faith, because one day I want to hear You say well done! I humbly pray, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen! Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day and a great weekend! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD