When God says something, He does it! When God makes a promise, He keeps it! (Numbers 23:19)

Remain Faithful! God Is Willing & Able To Fulfill Ever Promise He Has Made To You! Let's not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time, we will reap a harvest of blessing, if we don't give up! (Galatians 6:9)

The Plans Of The LORD Stand Firm Forever, The Purposes Of His Heart Through All Generations! (Psalm 33:11) The LORD Almighty has sworn, "Surely, as I have planned, so it will be, and as I have purposed, so it will stand! (Isaiah 14:24) It does not matter how difficult things may seem right now, God is able to keep you in every situation! God not only can change your situation, but God will change your situation, if you trust Him! As far as possibilities go, everything is possible for the person who believes! (Mark 9:23)

God’s Word To You: “I Am With You And Will Watch Over You Wherever You Go. I Will Not Leave You Until I Do What I've Promised You!" (Genesis 28:15)

Pray this prayer with me: Father, thank You for dying for me, living in me and going before me, to confirm my victory! (Deuteronomy 31:8) When I face times of difficulty, help me remember how gracious you have been to me and how Your Grace goes before me. As I trust in You this day, I choose to press past what I see, in order to receive what you have planned for me! (Jeremiah 29:11) I humbly pray, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen. Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD