The Seeds You Sow Today You’re Going To Reap One Day!

Make no mistake about this: You can never make a fool out of God. Whatever You Plant Is What You'll Harvest! (Galatians 6:7) Don’t waste your time, energy or efforts trying to get even or get back at someone who wronged you. Be mindful of how you treat others, because one day you will reap (harvest) what you have sown (planted)!

Trust The LORD, And Do Good Things! (Psalm 37:3) It's my observation that those who plow evil and sow trouble reap evil and trouble. (Job 4:8) The wicked conceive evil; they are pregnant with trouble and give birth to lies. They dig a deep pit to trap others, then fall into it themselves. (Psalm 7:14-15) Don’t allow un-forgiveness to hold back your blessings, but instead, choose to forgive those who have wronged you and press forward towards the greatness God has for you!

God’s Word To You: “I tell you this: Love your enemies, and pray for those who persecute you. In this way you show that you are children of your Father in heaven.” (Matthew 5:44-45)

Pray this prayer with me: Father, as the battle between good and evil, righteous & unrighteous, rage all around me, give me Your love and grace to come against the darkness in these last days. Show me Your glory of loving righteousness in all its forms. May my every thought, word and deed be done to show others Your love and mercy! I humbly pray, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen! Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD