He Saw The Best In You!

God Showed His Great Love For Us By Sending Christ To Die For Us While We Were Still Sinners! (Romans 5:8) I know the plans that I have for you, declares the lord. They are plans for peace and not disaster, plans to give you a future filled with hope! (Jeremiah 29:11)

The LORD's Plan Stands Firm Forever! His thoughts stand firm in every generation! (Psalm 33:11) Anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun! (2 Corinthians 5:17) I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you. I will remove your stubborn hearts and give you obedient hearts! (Ezekiel 36:26) Don’t allow a person (Satan), place or thing keep you from God's plan for you, continue to believe and trust God’s plans for your life and press forward! God’s plan for us is that we increase and multiply in everything good! "Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past!” (Isaiah 43:18) I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up! (Isaiah 43:19)

Pray this prayer with me: Father, I thank You for being constant in my life! According to Your will, allow Your plan to unfold in my life for Your glory and honor. I humbly pray, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD