Don’t Give Up Too Soon!

Let's Not Get Tired Of Doing What Is Good! At just the right time, We Will Reap A Harvest Of Blessing, If We Don't Give Up! (Galatians 6:9) Those who wait with hope in the LORD will be renewed! They will soar on wings like eagles. They will run and won't become weary! They will walk and won't grow tired! (Isaiah 40:31)

Jesus Cares For You! As you meditate on His unconditional love, allow faith to rise in your heart. Cast every care on Him, because He cares just for you! (1 Peter 5) You can do all things through Christ who gives you strength! (Philippians 4:13)

Pray this prayer with me: Father, I thank You, because of what You did for me on Calvary. Everyday help me to push ahead despite every obstacle and every hindrance, just as You pushed ahead, when you faced the cross for me. I humbly pray in Jesus' Name. Amen. I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD