You Can Trust What God Has Said!

God Has Said, "I Will Never Leave You Or Abandon You!" (Hebrews 13:5) “God Is Not Like People. He Tells No Lies. He Is Not Like Humans. He Doesn't Change His Mind. When He Says Something, He Does It. When He Makes A Promise, He Keeps It!” (Numbers 23:19)

God Will Never Let You Be Pushed Past Your Limit; He'll Always Be There To Help You Come Through It!" (1 Corinthians 10:13) Whatever it is you’re facing may seem impossible to you, but it does not seem that way to God. (Mark 10:27) God knows what you are capable of, God knows what you can or cannot take and God already knows your level of tolerance and endurance. It’s enough God simply walks with us through the events of life, but He does much more than that. Deuteronomy 31:8 tells us, The LORD Himself Goes Before You And Will Be With You; Do Not Be Afraid; Do Not Be Discouraged! The Grace of God is at work in the future, while we live in the present! It does not matter how difficult things may seem right now, God is able to keep you in every situation! God not only CAN change your situation, but God WILL change your situation, if you trust Him!

Pray this prayer with me: Almighty Father, all wise God, I need Your wisdom and Your strength today. Father I ask that You help me to be sensitive and obedient to leading of Your Holy Spirit. Thank you Father that I can look to You, because You are bigger than my trials, my fears, my struggles and You are forever faithful! I thank You and humbly pray this prayer, In the Mighty Name of Jesus, Amen! Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD