Thank God He Gives Us The Victory Through Our Lord Jesus Christ! (1 Corinthians 15:57)

You Win The Victory Over Satan, Because Of The Blood Of The Lamb And The Word Of Your Testimony! (Revelation 12:11) I've told you this so that My peace will be with you. In the world you'll have trouble. But cheer up! I have overcome the world!" (John 16:33)

In All Things We Are More Than Conquerors Through Him Who Loved Us! (Romans 8:37) It’s hard to see the victory God has prepared, when we’re in the middle of difficulty. Although we may have a hard time seeing how God can turn a bad situation around for our good (Romans 8:28), we have trust that God is in control and God is willing and able to give victory! As born again believers, we’ve already won the ultimate victory! (John 3:16)

Pray this prayer with me: Father, I will remain steadfast, unwavering, persistent, committed and dedicated in my faith, because I know at the end, my victory is guaranteed! Father, I believe in You, I trust Your will for my life and I thank You that my steps are ordered by You. I humbly pray in Jesus' Name, Amen. I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD