He Did It Just For You & Me!

God Loved The World This Way! He Gave His Only Son, So That Everyone Who Believes In Him Will Not Die, But Will Have Eternal Life! (John 3:16) This is how God showed His love among us: He sent His one and only Son into the world that we might live through Him! (1 John 4:9)

We Are Friends Of God! The greatest love you can show is to give your life for your friends! (John 15:13) God demonstrates His own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us! (Romans 5:8) “In this world you'll have trouble. But cheer up! I have overcome the world!" (John 16:33) In the scriptures above, God has shown Himself He is willing and able to give us total victory! Christ has already taken the first and necessary steps to save us! As born again believers, we must take the necessary steps of faith and trust in our current conditions and believe God is forever faithful to every promise! Don’t allow the test and struggles of life blur your vision of the love and greatness God has for you. Trust and Believe God is Eternally Faithful! (1 Corinthians 1:9)
Pray this prayer with me: Father when I face walls, struggles, mountains and valleys and I see no earthly way of winning, strengthen my inner man to know with You all things are possible! I thank You for listening to me and being with me every hour. I ask that You guide my steps, as I seek to serve You. I give You praise for You coming to my aide, giving me the power to climb higher and higher each day and giving me blessings large and small! I thank You and humbly pray this prayer, in the Mighty Name of Jesus, Amen! Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD