Go Ahead & Praise Him In Advance!

If God Brought You To It, God's Willing & Able To Bring You Through It! Friends, when life gets really difficult, don’t jump to the conclusion that God isn’t on the job. Instead, be glad that you are in the very thick of what Christ experienced. This is a spiritual refining process, with glory just around the corner! (1 Peter 4:13-14 MSG)

I Have Opened A Door For You That No One Can Close! You have little strength, yet you obeyed my word and did not deny me! "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you!” So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper!" (Hebrews 13:5-6) If God has made a way before, if God has ever opened a door, if God has ever healed your body, if God has ever shown up right on time, He can and He’s willing to do it again! Whatever you need from God, He can do it! Whatever you’re going through, prepare for victory, because God can fix it and God Is Faithful!

Pray this prayer with me: Father, Thank You for my life, for my days of victory and the lessons of my defeats. Thank You for giving me a heart that breaks, so You can mend it, powerlessness, so I can find Your power, for pain, so I may find comfort in You! May all that I do, say, think and feel be in Your Will. I give You and You alone all the glory honor and praise, I humbly pray, in Jesus' Name, Amen! Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20 Amp) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great and a great weekend! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD