Don't Even Think About It!

Give Your Entire Attention To What God Is Doing Right Now, and don't get worked up about what may or may not happen tomorrow. God will help you deal with whatever hard things come up when the time comes! (Matthew 6:34 MSG)

Think On These Things! You'll do best by filling your minds and meditating on things true, noble, reputable, authentic, compelling, gracious—The Best, NOT the Worst! The Beautiful, NOT the Ugly; Things To Praise, NOT things to curse! Do that, and God, who makes everything work together, will work you into His Most Excellent Harmonies! (Philippians 4:8) If you want your future to improve, it is first necessary to change what you think and see yourself to be. In order to change your life, you must consistently think, speak and take actions that are in line with your “God” given identity!( Jeremiah 29:11) God is Able to do Exceeding Abundantly above all that you ask or think, according to His Power that works in you! (Ephesians 3:20)
Pray this prayer with me: Father, I thank You for the anointing You have placed upon my life, to progress and be who You have predestined me to be. I ask in Jesus Name, that you give me the power every day to face forward and never turn back, the power every day to never desire for what was in the past, the power to build now for a greater tomorrow. I humbly pray, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father! May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) According to your faith let it be to you." (Matthew 9:29) Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD