The LORD God Is Your Sun & Shield!

The LORD Grants Favor And Honor. He Does Not Hold Back Any Blessing From Those Who Walk Uprightly!” (Psalm 84:11) "Every Word of God has proven to be true. He is a shield to those who come to Him for protection!  (Proverbs 30:5)

God Holds Victory In Store For The Upright, He Is A Shield To Them That Walk Uprightly! (Proverbs 2:7) Many think, but I'm not upright, I did that same old sin again! Therefore I can't stand on this verse, because I know I'm not upright." Others think, "I faithfully attend church, tithe, pray an hour a day, confess the Word and never watch R-rated movies. Compared to others, I am walking uprightly before God." Both of these attitudes are completely wrong. Both focus on self and not Jesus. The Good News (The Gospel) tells us how God makes us right in His sight. This is accomplished from start to finish by faith. As the Scriptures say, "It is through faith that a righteous person has life!" (Romans 1:17) Live by faith in what or who? Faith in Jesus and all that He did for us on the Cross. Faith means standing on what God says in His Word. If you have confessed with your mouth the Lord Jesus Christ and believed in your heart, that God raised Him from the dead, you now stand upright, holy and blameless before God. God sees you and treats you according to Jesus' perfect work, not your own. Therefore, as a child of God, you can stand on His Word and believe, God Is A Shield For You, God Has Victory In Store For You & God Will Not Hold Back Any Blessing From You
Pray this prayer with me: Thank You Father, You will not withhold anything good from me, because I am righteous, holy and blameless in You. I receive Your blessing for me, to me and I reject every curse that has tried to enter into my life. I trust every promise You have given to me and I trust You have victory in store for me. Thank You Father, for being my refuge, my shield, my protector and my everything! I humbly pray in Jesus' Name, Amen. I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! I love you people of God, but always remember, God loves us the most! In His service, Jacob...

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD