Satan Can Block It, But He Can Never Stop It!

God Can Do Anything And Everything God’s Plans Are Unstoppable! (Job 42:2) What God Has For You, It Is For You! No one whose hope is in God will ever be put to shame! (Psalm 25:3) God Can & God Will Do It Just For You!

You Will Not & You Have Not Missed Out On The Goodness God Has For You! No good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly! (Psalm 84:11) We serve the God of ALL creation, the One who planned out the entire history of the world until the end of time. A Father who knows us so intimately that each hair on our heads are numbered! (Matthew 10:30) I can’t speak for anyone else, but that’s comforting to me! On today, I encourage you to receive God’s Grace and Mercy and trust God for good things! I am confident of this: You will see the goodness of the LORD! (Psalm 27:13)
Pray this prayer with me: Lord I thank You for Your Promises! I thank You for reminding me that what You have for me it has been designated just for me! Father, I pray You get the glory, You get the honor and You get the praise through whatever I face on today and in my future! I humbly pray, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day and a great week! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD