If You Can Believe, Everything Is Possible For The Person Who Believes! (Mark 9:23)

Jesus Responded, "Didn't I Tell You That You Would See God's Glory If You Believe?" (John 11:40)Even If you're worried over a seemingly hopeless situation or your problem is so huge you can't possibly figure out a possible solution, God wants you to know today, He has the final say in every situation in your life! God is not about to allow you stay defeated, surely not when His Son has already paid the price to bring you an abundant life!

"Do Not Be Afraid Any Longer, Only Believe!" (Mark 5:36) During times of uncertainty, by learning to trust in God, we can be blessed much more than we ever thought imaginable! (Ephesians 3:20) God doesn't want us to worry over our problems or work ourselves crazy trying to solve everything by ourselves. When we face difficulty that seem to be too huge for us, we are to pray and continue to trust God's Word and know He can do anything, but fail us! (Philippians 4:6-7) If you continue to believe, you will surely see God move. If you yield to fear, you won't! "Only believe!" (Mark 5:36) As you face struggles now and in the days ahead, remember, Jesus has already paid the price for our Success and Victory and our Lord will definitely bring us victory, through our hard times and into the Blessings He promised us! If you want to see your miracle, "only believe." (Mark 5:36) Everything is possible for the person who believes! (Mark 9:23)

Pray this prayer with me: Father, I will continue to focus on You, trust You and know that You can bring me through any impossible situation. Whenever I see obstacles and difficulty, encourage me to believe and talk to You a little longer, as I come against every struggle in Your Name! I know You are with me, even when I can't feel or see You. I ask that You would empower me and give me the wisdom to prevail in victory and in the power of Your Name. All of these things I humbly pray in Jesus' Name, Amen! Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD