From Start To Finish, God Will See You Through!

God Began The Good Work Within You & God Will Continue His Work, Until It Is Finally Finished, On The Day When Christ Jesus Returns! (Philippians 1:6) God will continue to give you strength until the end, so that no one can accuse you of anything, on the day of our Lord Jesus Christ! (1 Corinthians 1:8) Let us fix our eyes on Jesus the author and finisher of our faith! (Hebrews 12:2)
 
Our God Will Go Before Us, He Will Be With Us And He Will Never Leave Or Abandon Us! (Deuteronomy 31:8) In every situation of life, God is already at work before we get there. When we encounter the difficulties of life, our God stands ready to protect us, keep us and comfort us. Our responsibility is to ask Him for protection, lean on Him and trust in Him. While we're struggling with the problems of today, God is hard at work providing solutions for the things were going to face tomorrow. He goes ahead of us, clearing the way, arranging the details of life, so that when we get there, we can have confidence in God, He has already been there before us and has cleared the way for us to make it through successfully. That's what Proverbs 3:6 means when it says, "Always let God lead you, and He will clear the road for you to follow!” (Proverbs 3:6) That's the Grace of God that goes before His people. God is at work in the future, while we live in the present, to guarantee victory to those who will trust Him!
Pray this prayer with me: Father, thank You, for dying for me, living in me and going before me, to confirm my victory! Father, when I face times of difficulty, help me remember how gracious you have been to me and how Your Grace goes before me. As I trust in You this day, I choose to press past what I see, in order to receive what you have planned for me. (Jeremiah 29:11) I humbly pray this prayer, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day and a great weekend! I love you people of God, but always remember, God loves us the most! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD