Forget The Past And Look Forward To What Lies Ahead! (Philippians 3:13)

Forget The Former Things—It is nothing compared to what I am going to do! I am going to do something new. It is already happening! (Isaiah 43:19)
Press Forward Towards God’s Best For You! Anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun! (2 Corinthians 5:17) What I said in the past has come true. I will reveal new things before they happen! (Isaiah 42:9) Dwelling on the past can be overwhelming, and in some cases can keep us from living the lives God gave us. It is the expectation of God’s promises that keeps us focused on the future, and this way we do not dwell too long on our past. Whatever you have battled and worked hard to overcome in your life, Satan will attempt to bring that exact same temptation, habit or behavioral tendency back into your life hoping to drag you back to a past you're trying to forget and move pass. He cannot do that if you have a vision, if your eyes are focused on a plan. If you're not focused on something, you'll be easily distracted by everything. You can't change what happened to you. You can't change what you did. You made choices. You did things you wish you hadn't done, but it's over. No matter what it is, expect God’s best for you and press forward!
Pray this prayer with me: Father, I pray that you would touch me with the roaring passion to do and to be all of what You want me to be. Put into my heart the power to never stop, to never weaken and to never give in or give up. As I pray these words now and in the future, let me be totally persistent to press ahead, in spite of every difficulty, in spite of every interruption and in spite of every obstacle. I humbly pray this prayer, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD