Count It All Joy! (James 1:2)

Blessed Are Those Who Endure When They Are Tested! When they pass the test, they will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love Him! (James 1:12) Because you have guarded and kept My word of patient endurance [have held fast the lesson of My patience with the expectant endurance that I give you], I also will keep you [safe] from the hour of trial (testing) which is coming on the whole world to try those who dwell upon the earth! (Revelation 3:10)

Dear Brothers And Sisters, when tests and challenges come at you from all sides. You know that under pressure, your faith-life is forced into the open and shows its true colors. So don’t try to get out of anything prematurely. Let it do its work so you become mature and well-developed, not deficient in any way! ” (James 1:2-4 MSG) We cannot receive God's Love for us just by circumstances alone, because when we receive God's Love and conditions are at their best, but an unfortunate situation happens in our life, we think: How could a Loving God allow this to happen to me? As Christians, we don’t get to hide or pretend, when the bottom falls out of our lives. Whenever we get bad news, a love one dies, when we experience a financial crisis, a family crisis, all our great words about faith are worthless. What we do during those trying times is what matter the most. Our “faith-life is forced into the open and shows its true colors” during hard times. It doesn’t matter what we say about living a life of joy and faith. What we really believe is visible to everyone, especially to ourselves, when bad times come. Even though we may hate the process that makes us more like Christ, because it involves pain, sorrow, stress and disturbance, we cannot give up too soon! What You Suffer Now Is Nothing Compared To The Glory God Will Reveal To Us Later! (Romans 8:18)
Pray this prayer with me: Father You tell me to be joyful in hope, patient in affliction and faithful in prayer. (Romans 12:12) Of course, it is easier to read these words than it is to do them. My prayer is: my life overflows with joy in You and that You strengthen me by the Power of Your Holy Spirit and may all my life bring You Glory! I’m willing to let trials and troubles expose my faith, so I’ll know to stay on the path until I’m finish. On this day, I count it all joy and I humbly pray, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day and a great weekend! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD