You’re Blessed Above All You Can Ask Or Think!

God Is Able To Do Exceeding Abundantly Above All That We Ask Or Think, According To The Power That’s At Work In Us! (Ephesians 3:20) The Question Is: What are you asking and what are you thinking? (A.S.K) ASK, and you will receive. SEARCH, and you will find. KNOCK, and the door will be opened for you! (Matthew 7:7)

As A Man Thinks In His Heart, So Is He! (Proverbs 23:7) We must hold tightly to the hope that we say is ours. After all, we can trust the one who made the agreement with us. (Hebrews 10:23) Hopelessness will result in an inner image of disappointment, lack, disease and sickness. Hopelessness is the opposite of hope and faith. These inner images, whether they are of hope or of despair, become the blueprint of our faith or our fears. This blueprint will ultimately control your destiny in life. Whatever you do, don't give up, but continue to search the Word of God, in order to build your hope. Search the Bible, to see the inner image God has of you, not what the devil has being lying to you about. It's those inner pictures you have of yourself that paint your destiny. When you dig deep in the Word of God, you will begin to paint new and beautiful pictures of who you are and what you can do through Christ!
Pray this prayer with me: Father, I thank You for vision, dreams and the success You have given to me. I thank You for performing Your good work within me, for Your Glory. I ask God that You would continue to strengthen me, where I'm weak and build me up where I've fallen. Even when it seems too hard for me, Lord, strengthen my inner man to believe, trust and know nothing is too hard for You. I humbly pray, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we[dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! I love you, but never forget, God loves us the most! In His service, Jacob...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD