You Can Trust God’s Plan For You!

I Know The Plans That I Have For You, Declares The LORD. They Are Plans For Peace And Not Disaster, Plans To Give You A Future Filled With Hope! (Jeremiah 29:11) The LORD is good, a strong refuge when trouble comes. He is close to those who trust in Him! (Nahum 1:7) The LORD directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives! (Psalm 37:23)

It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man. (Psalm 118:8) In order for us to walk in the supernatural blessings of God, we have to determine it's going to be God's way or no way at all. God’s way is always the way of faith, because without faith it is impossible to please Him. (Hebrews 11:6) There are times our solutions will be the easy way out or there will be a quick or temporary fix. To walk according to God’s Word is not always quick and easy, however it is always the way that gets lasting results. Our commitment to God is a choice. In order to walk in total commitment to Christ, the door of compromise must be closed. Regardless of how the situation looks in the natural, commit to trust God and choose God’s way. God is good and God is always faithful! Trust He Will Work It Out For Your Good, According To His Plan For Your Life! (Romans 8:28)
Pray this prayer with me: Father I put my trust in You. In You, our fathers, our father's fathers, our ancestors in past ages put their trust in You and You delivered them. They cried out to You in their hour of need and You came to them and saved them. They trusted You and they were not disappointed. Father, You brought me into life. You gave me life before I was born. You set my soul toward trusting You, when I was still an infant. From birth, you have had Your hand upon me, You have been my God. To You, my Savior and Lord, I lift up my soul and in You I place my hope and trust forever! I humbly pray, in Jesus' Name, Amen! Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! I love you people of God, but always remember, God loves us the most! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD