This Battle Is Not Yours It’s The Lord’s!

The LORD Himself Will Fight For You. Just Stay Calm! (Exodus 14:14) God is ready and willing to fight for you, to guarantee you total victory! The battle (fight, struggle, problem, sickness) may be too big for you and I, but it’s never too big for our God!

It Will All Work Together For Your Good! There Is No Pain Jesus Can't Feel & No Hurt He Cannot Heal! All things work, according to His perfect & holy will! (Romans 8:28) The LORD your God is the one who goes with you, to fight for you, against your enemies (your pain, your struggle, your greatest opposition), to give you eternal victory! (Deuteronomy 20:4) Jehovah Gibbor (Psalms 24:8) is the LORD Mighty In Battle and He is ready to fight and win for you! Be Strong In The Lord And In His Mighty Power! Put On Every Piece Of God's Armor So You Will Be Able To Resist The Enemy In The Time Of Evil. Then After The Battle, You Will Still Be Standing Firm! (Ephesians 6:10-13)

Pray this prayer with me: Thank You Father, for all you have done for me.  Thank You, I can look to You to find strength, courage and peace. Father, I ask that You help me to push ahead, despite every obstacle and every hindrance, just as You pushed ahead. I know with Your help, I can always make it and I can continue to stand! I humbly pray in Jesus' Name. Amen. Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! I love you people of God, but remember, God loves us the most! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD