We Walk By Faith, Not By Sight! (2 Corinthians 5:7)

Our Suffering Is Light And Temporary And Is Producing For Us An Eternal Glory That Is Greater Than Anything We Can Imagine! We don't look for things that can be seen, but for things that can't be seen. Things that can be seen are only temporary. But things that can't be seen last forever! (2 Corinthians 4:17-18) Our present sufferings are insignificant compared to the glory that will soon be revealed to us! (Romans 8:18)

Resist Satan, By Standing Firm In The Faith! (1 Peter 5:9) Resist Satan, and Satan will run away from you! (James 4:7) There are times it seems like trouble has no end, but those are the times we should reflect back on the Faithfulness of God through past struggles and how our God is forever faithful to every promise! (Hebrews 10:23) God can be trusted! You can take God at His Word! On today, defeat the habit of quitting, because of unfortunate circumstances or stumbling blocks you’ve faced. Refuse to let them keep you from being determined to be successful. As we trust God in faith, our victory is guaranteed! (James 1:12)
Pray this prayer with me: Father, in all things I give You thanks. No matter what I face now, I can trust You God, it will work together for my good. (Romans 8:28) I ask God, as I face difficult challenges, You would continue to strengthen me. Lead me and guide me, according to Your Will every day. I humbly pray in Jesus’ Mighty Name, Amen... Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or thin [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD