It’s Harvest Time!

Let's Not Get Tired Of Doing What Is Good. At Just The Right Time We Will Reap A Harvest Of Blessing If We Don't Give Up! (Galatians 6:9) Now is not the time to get weary in prayer, seeking the Word of God or obeying the Spirit of God within you. You're closer to your harvest than ever before, if you just don't give up!

Stand Firm! Let Nothing Move You. Always Give Yourself Fully To The Work Of The Lord, Because You Know That Your Labor In The Lord Is Not In Vain! (1 Corinthians 15:58) Yes Satan can block it, but he can't stop God's Plan is for you. As you wait on God for a miracle, a blessing, a breakthrough, healing, deliverance etc..., don't worry… As you seek the Kingdom of God, everything will come together; the Hand of the God will be there to help you. Does this mean things will be easy or things will always go well for you? No, but God does assure His Kingdom seekers we will have all the good things we need (Psalm 34:10) and we will share with the King in His Kingdom in all of His Glory! (1 Thessalonians 2:12)
Pray this prayer with me: Father, I thank You for a new day of Your Mercy & Your Grace to me! As I focus on Your Kingdom today, I confidently declare, I'm the head and not the tail, I'm above only and not beneath and I'm a lender and not a borrower, because I seek the Kingdom of God! Blessings to you people of God may this day be stress free, filled with the peace, love, joy, happiness and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians4:23) Have a great day and a great week! I love you people of God, but always remember, God loves us the most! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD