In Weakness, God’s Strength Is Revealed!

Let The Weak Say, "I Am Strong!" (Joel 3:10) In our weakest moments, God’s Power is at work in us, as a result, we become strong in the Lord, relying on His Mighty Strength! (Ephesians 6:10)

When You’re Weak, Then You Are Strong! (2 Corinthians 12:10) A weakness can come in many forms: financial difficulties, marital problems, relationship problems, loss of job, loss of a loved one, mental frustration, health problems, an anger problem, insecurity, family chaos etc... Whatever your weakness may be or how much it increases in the days ahead, never forget, “Even youths will become weak and tired, and young men will fall in exhaustion, but those who trust in the LORD will find new strength! (Isaiah 40:30) What is trust? Trust is: faith, belief, hope, confidence, expectation, etc…The scripture is clear when it says, “anyone and everyone whose trust is in the LORD,” “God's Spirit will help them, in their weakness!” (Romans 8:26) We don't have to have all the answers, when we put our trust in God. We don't have to give God suggestions on how to fix it. Don't look upon yourself in a negative way and say, "I can't do anything, I am a nobody. I have nothing to offer. Instead, trust and speak, “I have strength for all things in Him that gives me power!” (Philippians 4:13) As you trust God, you can and you will, “Be Strong In The Lord And In His Mighty Power!” (Ephesians 6:10)
Pray this prayer with me: Thank You Father, I have a Precious, Almighty, Awesome, All Powerful God that lives within me and strengthens me daily! Because of You, I have strength and power in my heart, mind, soul, my total being... I realize, without You in my life, there is nothing. In spite of my weaknesses, having You and Your gifts within me is enough. Because of You, within my weakness, there is strength, within my emptiness, there is fullness and within my frustration, there is joy! Thank You, because of who You are, I am who I am. I give You and You alone all the glory honor and praise, I humbly pray, in Jesus' Name, Amen! Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! I love you people of God, but always remember, God loves us the most! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD