In The Day Of Trouble, God Will Hide You And Keep You Safe!

He Hides You In His Shelter, When There Is Trouble. He Keeps You Hidden In His Tent. He Sets You High On A Rock! (Psalm 27:5) God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. (Psalm 46:1) God has said, "I will never fail you. I will never abandon you!" (Hebrews 13:5)

Who Is This King Of Glory? The LORD Strong And Mighty, (Jehovah Gibbor) The LORD Mighty In Battle! (Psalm 24:8) Jehovah-Jireh "The Lord Will Provide" (Genesis 22:13, 14).Jehovah-Rapha "The Lord That Healeth" (Exodus 15:26) Jehovah-Nissi "The Lord Our Banner" (Exodus 17:8-15) Jehovah-Shalom "The Lord Our Peace” (Judges 6:24) Jehovah-Ra-Ah "The Lord My Shepherd" (Psalm 23) Jehovah-Tsidkenu "The Lord Our Righteousness" (Jeremiah 23:6) Jehovah-Shammah "The Lord Is Present" (Ezekiel 48:35) He’s Our Lord, Our Savior, Our God, Our King, Our All & All, Our Everything!

Pray this prayer with me: Truly Awesome And Ever-present God, You are the Most High who lives within my heart. You are the One who gives me never-ending love, mercy, forgiveness and power. You are in all things and amongst all things. To You be the Glory, Majesty, Dominion & Power, Now and Forever! I give You and You alone all of the Glory, Honor and Praise, In Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen! Blessings to you people of God may this day be stress free, filled with the peace, love, joy, happiness and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! I love you people of God, but remember, God loves us the most! Your servant, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD