God Is Always Right On Time!

God Is A Safe Place To Hide, Ready To Help When We Need Him! (Psalm 46:1) Give your entire attention to what God is doing right now, and don't get worked up about what may or may not happen tomorrow. God will help you deal with whatever hard things come up when the time comes. (Matthew 6:34)

God Is A Very Present "omnipresent" (in all places at all times) Help!, Whenever We’re In Trouble! (Psalm 46:1) God is present when we seek Him, present when we need Him and present when we have already enjoyed His help. He is more than "present," He is very present! More present than the nearest friend can be. He is with us in our trouble, in us and more present than we are to ourselves. God is always present, effectually present, understandingly present and altogether present. My point is: If God does not rescue immediately, it is only because He has a Greater Purpose in Mind. God gives peace in the center of storms that will keep our hearts and minds through Christ Jesus! (Philippians 4:7) Even When God Is Late, According To Our Schedules, Deadlines & Due Dates, God Is Always Right On Time!
Pray this prayer with me: Father I thank You, in turbulent times, in trials and temptations, in weakness or in fear, You are my strength and Your hiding place is secure. I thank You for being that Real True Anchor I can trust in, whenever I have a need. I bless You Lord, for being my place of safety. I humbly pray this prayer, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! I love you people of God, but remember, God loves us the most! Your servant, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD