God Has Everything You Need!

Seek The Kingdom Of God Above All Else, And Live Righteously, And He Will Give You Everything You Need! (Matthew 6:33) God will generously provide all you need. Then you will always have everything you need and plenty left over to share with others! (2 Corinthians 9:8) Remember the LORD your God is the one who makes you wealthy. He's confirming the promise which he swore to your ancestors. It's still in effect today! (Deuteronomy 8:18)

God Will Meet All Your Needs According To His Glorious Riches In Christ Jesus! (Philippians 4:19) Many seek riches, fortune and fame without first seeking for ways to worship and glorify God. Riches (money) is not evil, but the love of it is the root of all kinds of evil. (1 Timothy 6:10 NIV) Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs. (1 Timothy 6:10 NIV) It’s okay to be happy and one of Jesus’ main purposes for coming is so His children will have life and His children will have everything they need! (John 10:10) My point is: God wants us to prosper and be in good health, just as our soul prospers! (3 John 1:2) Just as important as prosperity is to most, it’s more important to have a personal relationship with God. Riches don’t satisfy, but it is God's blessing that makes life rich and He adds no sorrow with it! (Proverbs 10:22) Let me encourage you on today to glorify God, for who He is and what He has done! Today choose to Seek God’s Righteousness And I Assure You All Those Things You Have Need Of Will Be Added To You, Because God Has Promised! (Matthew 6:33)
Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, I pray my eyes are continually focused on Your Kingdom, my heart centered on You, my mind enlightened by Your Word and my spirit empowered and cleansed by Your Spirit. Father, I pray I continue to use Your Word and Your Spirit, to guide me to the direction of Your Kingdom. Bless me Lord, as I make Your Kingdom and Your Righteousness my priority. I humbly pray in Jesus' Name. Amen. Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! I love you people of God, but remember, God loves us the most! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD