Go Will Never Leave You!

No Matter What! "God Has Said, "I Will Never Leave You Or Abandon You!" (Hebrews 13:5) "Aren't five sparrows sold for two cents? God doesn't forget any of them. Even every hair on your head has been counted. Don't be afraid! You are worth more than many sparrows. I can guarantee that the Son of Man will acknowledge in front of God's angels every person who acknowledges Him in front of others!” (Luke 12:6-8)

Don’t Be Afraid Of What’s Ahead… “The LORD Is The One Who Is Going Ahead Of You. He Will Be With You!” He won't abandon you or leave you. So don't be afraid or terrified!"(Deuteronomy 31:8) I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last (the before all and the End of all)!" (Revelation 22:13) In every situation, it would be enough, if God simply walked with us through the events of life, but He does much more than that. He goes ahead of us, clearing the way, arranging the details of life, so that when we get there, we can have confidence in Him that He has already been there before us and has cleared the way for us to make it through successfully! God is not only with us now, but He's already way up the road ahead of us. Think of it this way: While we're struggling with the problems of today, God is hard at work providing solutions for the things we’re going to face tomorrow. He's already there, working creatively in my situation and in your situation, things we haven't even prayed about yet, we have yet to face, preparing them for us and us for them. Or to say it another way: While I'm living in Monday, He's clearing the road for me on Tuesday. That's what Proverbs 3:6 means when it says, "Always let Him (God) lead you, and He will clear the road for you to follow!” (Proverbs 3:6 CEV)! That's the Grace of God that goes before His people. He's at work in the future, while we live in the present!
Pray this prayer with me: Father, in You, I find all purpose, all meaning, all power, all healing, all love, all comfort, all wisdom and all shelter. Lord, You have come to my rescue so many times in the past. Doing unseen things in unseen ways, You have brought me up and out of my situations many times. I pray Father that You would give me the strength today, to explore my life so You may be magnified in all I say, think and do. When I am wounded, show me I can find Your healing hands placed upon me, healing me, comforting me and making me whole. I thank You and humbly pray this prayer, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day and a great week! I love you people of God, but remember, God loves us the most! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD