Endure, In Order To Secure Victory

The race isn't [won] by the fastest runners, or the battle by the strongest heroes… (Ecclesiastes 9:11) …but he who stands firm to the end will be saved! (Matthew 24:13 NKJV) By your endurance you will save your life! (Luke 21:19) Even if you're not the fastest or the strongest, continue to run, until the race is over and won!

You Are A Champion Running At Your Own Speed!
We must run the race that lies ahead of us and never give up! (Hebrews 12:1) A Christian’s victory is not found in a short race, but a Christian’s victory is found in a marathon. In order to win a short race a runner must be the fastest and the strongest, but in a marathon the runner must pace him or herself. My point is: To win and be successful in life, we must never stop, until the race is complete. Even when we get tired, we must never forget, God gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ! (1 Corinthians 15:57) Apostle Paul wrote in Philippians 3:14, I've got my eye on the goal… I'm off and running and I'm not turning back! To win a race a Christian must not only remain focused on the finish line, but most importantly, Remain Focused On God…No matter what, Paul remained focused, headed straight towards the finish line, enduring in faith and he made it! “I have fought the good fight. I have completed the race. I have kept the faith!” (2 Timothy 4:7) I encourage you to continue running, pace yourself, don’t stop short of your goal, keep the faith, you too will have the testimony of a champion!
Pray this prayer with me: Father, thank You for showing me how much You love me. I thank You for keeping me in my weakness, in my darkest hour and I thank You for giving me strength to endure, when I became tired. I thank You for the victory You have given to me, through Jesus Christ! I vow to run the race that lies ahead of me and never give up or give in to the pressures of life, but I will continue to trust You God, until my victory is won! I humbly pray, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! I love you, but never forget, God loves us the most! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD