Your Victory Is Not Behind, It's Ahead!

Forget what happened in the past, and do not dwell on events from long ago. I Am Going To Do Something New! It Is Already Happening! Don't you recognize it? I will clear a way in the desert. I will make rivers on dry land. (Isaiah 43:18-19) “Remembering” and “Considering” are both mental processes and they both take place in the mind, but God tells us not remember, nor consider the former things (the past), because He's creating something new and something greater that will clear the way in our hard places & bring water to our dry places!
What I said in the past has come true. I Will Reveal New Things Before They Happen! (Isaiah 42:9 GWT) God says, “new things do I declare!” God says, before they spring forth, or before they become visible, or before they materialize, I will tell you of them. Holding on to "the past" can be costly to our future, because when one door closes, God has a greater door to open! Many desire the greatness God has for them, they run long, they run hard, they plan well, but, when they don't see results, when things get harder, when sickness lingers, when the bank account gets low or the rent/mortgage is past due, they get discouraged and give up. In the midst of the wait, determine today you're not going to let waiting discourage you. Hang in there, until the Word of God becomes visible in your life. Decree God's Word and keep decreeing it, until what you’ve been waiting for comes to pass! If God said it, It Will Happen For You!
Pray this prayer with me: Father, when I run out of energy, passion and desire, renew me over. I pray that You would touch me with the roaring passion to do and to be all of what You want me to do and to be. Put into my heart the power to never stop, to never falter and to never give in or give up. As I pray these words, help me to regain power, so I can be totally relentless in doing Your Will. I humbly pray this prayer, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) "According to your faith let it be to you." (Matthew 9:29) Have a great day! I love you people of God, but remember, God loves us the most! Your servant, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD