When You’re Weak, You Can Trust God’s Strength!

"My Grace Is Sufficient For You, For My Power Is Made Perfect In Weakness!" Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's Power may rest on me! (2 Corinthians 12:9) In life, difficulty will come, but, if we stand a chance of gaining victory Go has promised, we must continue to trust God’s Strength, through whatever we face! God is good, a hiding place in tough times. He recognizes and welcomes anyone looking for help, no matter how desperate the trouble!

When I Am Weak, Then I Am Strong! Therefore, I accept weakness, mistreatment, hardship, persecution, and difficulties suffered for Christ. It's clear that when I'm weak, I'm strong! (2 Corinthians 12:10) Sometimes pain, rejection, fear, frustration and tears, makes it difficult to see God. There are times it feels as though nobody understands our struggle, but we serve a God that knows us, He knows where we are, what we feel and what we’re going through. I want to offer words of encouragement, wherever you are and whatever you’re going through: Don’t give up on God, because He will never give up on you! The Bible tells us, The LORD Our God is a merciful God; He will not abandon or destroy you. (Deuteronomy 4:31) You have many challenges to face, but you don't have to face them alone! No matter the circumstances, God Is Dependable & You’re NOT Dispensable! Take time to talk (Pray) to God about your feelings and your fears. As you spend time in God’s Word, you will be comforted (Matthew 5:4), you will learn, in your trouble, God offers strength and God is a present help! (Psalms 46:1), He cares for you! (1 Peter 5:7), He wants to carry your anxiety (worry)! (Matthew 6:33-34), He wants to ease your burden! (Matthew 11:29-30), He will give you peace that surpass all understanding! (Philippians 4:7) and so much more!
Pray this prayer with me: Father, You brought me into life. You gave me life before I was born. You set my soul toward trusting You, when I was still an infant. From birth, you have had Your Hand upon me, You have been my God. To You, my Savior and Lord, I place my hope and trust forever! I humbly pray, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! I love you people of God, but remember, God loves us the most! Your servant, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD