Trust The LORD With All Your Heart!

Trust The LORD With All Your Heart, And Do Not Rely On Your Own Understanding. In All Your Ways Acknowledge Him, And He Will Make Your Paths Smooth! (Proverbs 3:5-6) God's Peace, which goes beyond anything we can imagine, will guard your thoughts and emotions through Christ Jesus! (Philippians 4:7)

Whoever Walks In Wisdom Will Survive! (Proverbs 28:26) There are times pain, frustration and difficulty makes it challenging to see God, but even through the difficulty we encounter from day to day, God has a purpose and a plan. God desires to give us wisdom, during our most difficulty times. As we trust God through difficult times, God can use our difficulty to mature us, to make us wiser and stronger, so that we will be more like Jesus Christ our Savior. We may not always be able to see the purpose or see the good that can come from difficulty, but we must trust God loves us and God is in control. (Romans 8:28)Trust Him! Keep your eyes on Him! Watch God use even this difficulty for His Glory!
Pray this prayer with me: Father, You know my every footstep and you see the many distractions of life every day that causes me to be pushed and pulled, but I know I can trust in You and You will show me a clear path You have set for me. Father I pray You keep my heart in a state where I learn and grow in every circumstance. Help me turn my trials and adversities into times where I can come closer to You and times where I can learn to live a more godly life. When life pushes me and pulls me, help me push, pull back and press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus! (Philippians 3:14) I humbly pray, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day and a great weekend! I love you people of God, but always remember, God loves us the most! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD