Praise Him In Advance!

If God Brought You To It, God's WILLING & ABLE To Bring You Through It! You can go ahead and praise God in advance! All the days of the afflicted are evil, But he who is of a merry heart has a continual feast. [regardless of circumstances]! (Proverbs 15:15) Many evils confront the righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all! (Psalm 34:19)

Giving Thanks Always! for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ; (Ephesians 5:20) Not that I am implying that I was in any personal want, for I have learned how to be content (satisfied to the point where I am not disturbed or disquieted) in whatever state I am. (Philippians 4:11) So often, many focus on what they have and forget who they are in Christ! The two are not related at all what we have (or don't have) has nothing to do with who we are! The Word says that we are kings and priests and so it is! Solomon wrote, in Proverbs 15:15, "a merry heart has a continual feast!" But why does it seem like so many are not feasting? How do we maintain a merry (happy, joyous, cheerful) heart? Too often, many complain over all the things they lack. Some feel, if good things would only come their way, they'd be truly happy, but it's not good things that bring a merry heart—it's living a life of wholehearted faith! Each new day presents us with gifts. We receive physical life. If we choose it, we can have new life in Christ. We have the gift of breath to breathe, food to eat and clothes to wear. The list is quite long. But, there is one gift that each of us receives each day. That gift is opportunity. Apostle Paul said, in Philippians 4:11, "that he was content both in want and in plenty!" Matthew Henry said, "Discontent is a sin that is its own punishment and makes men torment themselves; it makes the spirit sad, the body sick, and all the enjoyments sour; it is the heaviness of the heart and the rottenness of the bones." Of course “real” Christians are despised and persecuted, but they care not, because they have overcome the world—and I and you are one of them. As children of God, let's begin feasting and filling our spiritual bellies with the God’s Word! Let's make our mouths to be filled with the praises unto God! The joy of the Lord is our strength! I hope today’s devotional is a reminder to us all that the good things in life are not necessarily and the rarest or the most costly. No, the good things in life are right in front of our faces and we so often neglect to see them for how very precious they are - our redemption in Jesus, our spouses, our children, our parents and extended family, our brothers and sisters in the Lord, our wonderful five senses, the talents and abilities God has given us--and so much more!

Pray this prayer with me: Father, Thank You for my life, for my days of victory and the lessons of my defeats. Thank You for giving me a heart that breaks, so You can mend it, powerlessness, so I can find Your power, for pain, so I may find comfort in You, for giving me strength, to obey and thank You for giving me life! May all that I do, say, think and feel be in Your Will. I give You and You alone all the glory honor and praise, I humbly pray, in Jesus' Name, Amen! Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20 Amp) May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great! I love you day people of God, but remember, God loves us the most! Your servant, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD