Nothing Is Impossible For God! (Luke 1:37)

God Will Do What He Said He Will Do And He’s Going To Fulfill Every Promise He Has Made To You! God Is Not Only Willing, But God Is Able! God’s Word that goes out from His mouth: It will not return to Him empty, but will accomplish what God desires and achieve the purpose for which He sent it! (Isaiah 55:11) Although you may not see it in your natural, believe God has called forth goodness and greatness, in your future!

What God Has Promised, He Is Also Able To Perform! (Romans 4:21) Throughout the Word of God, we see God continually speaking to His people to do things that seem extremely difficult or even impossible. If God asked you to do something that you were unable to do, God simply wants you to step out on faith, achieve and see for yourself what He can do, through you and your faith in Christ. Even when we see our greatest failure, God is always setting us up for our greatest miracle and success! No matter what you’re going through or how difficult things may seem, God knows where you are right now, He knows what you can and can't handle and He knows what He can do through you, by His Power that is at work within you!
Pray this prayer with me: Father, in my trials, help me to continue to press forward in the faith and never give up or give in, no matter where I am or what I must face each day. Help me to maintain and make it through by Your Grace that is given to me day by day. When my vision of life ahead is limited, help me to focus on You to light up my path through every step that I take. Strengthen me Father, when I'm weak and empower me to do more for You than I can humanly do on my own. I give You and You alone all the honor, glory and the praise. I humbly pray, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day and a great week! I love you people of God, but always remember, God loves us the most! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD