Keep Your Guard Up!

You're not the only ones plunged into these hard times. It's the same with Christians all over the world. So keep a firm grip on the faith. The Suffering Won't Last Forever! (1 Peter 5:8-10) Let God work His Will in you. Yell a loud NO to the Devil and watch him scamper [RUN]. Say a quiet yes to God and he'll be there in no time! (James 4:7-8)

God Has The Last Word! It won't be long before our generous God who has great plans for us in Christ—eternal and glorious plans they are!—will have you put together and on your feet for good. He gets the last word; yes, He does! (1 Peter 5:11) Anyone who has ever attempted to live by faith has experienced delays. There is a due season for everything and when we understand that, it eliminates the frustration. (Galatians 6:9) Many things people have believed God for: healing, finances, restoration, job promotion, a godly mate and it seemed like it would never come to pass, so they finally just gave up. I want to encourage you today to recall your vision and wait for it until it comes to pass. You may have given up, but God is still interested in seeing His Plan come to pass in your life. The vision will still happen at the appointed time. It hurries toward its goal. It won't be a lie. If it's delayed, wait for it. It will certainly happen. It won't be late! (Habakkuk 2:3) No matter how long you've been waiting, your delay does not mean denial! It could be that God has orchestrated a delay in your life, because He is arranging a divine appointment up ahead. At Just The Right Time We Will Reap A Harvest Of Blessing If We Don’t Give Up! (Galatians 6:9)

Pray this prayer with me: Father, Let me always be faithful to You. Let me always make a concentrated effort to be exactly who You want me to be and to do exactly what You want me to do. As I am faithful to You, I trust I will enjoy Your peace, Your love, Your joy and Your comfort. According to Your Will, continue to mold me and shape me to Your likeness. I humbly pray, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Blessings people of God and I hope this day is blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) "According to your faith let it be to you." (Matthew 9:29) Have a great day! I love you people of God, but remember, God loves us the most! Your servant, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD