It Won't Work!

Weapons Made To Attack You Won't Be Successful; words spoken against you won't hurt at all. I, the LORD, promise to bless you with victory! (Isaiah 54:17) As children of God, we are protected by God, from the dark weapons of evil and from the influence of those who want to hurt us. This does not mean evil will not come against us, however, when it does, remember: It Won't Work!
Every Child Of God Defeats This Evil World, And We Achieve This Victory Through Our Faith! (1 John 5:4) When our trust is in God, God's Blessings will deflect the darkness that desires to bring us down and God's Protection will shield us from every evil attack. When problems stack up against us, foes rise to defeat us, resources dwindle, friends are unpredictable and we wonder if we have a friend in the world, always remember God's Words through the psalmist David, The righteous person has many troubles, but the LORD rescues him from all of them! (Psalm 34:19) The very thing that you are facing, every plan, every strategy, It Won't Work, because you have this Promise,” No Matter What Weapon Satan Has Formed Against You, God Will Not Allow It To Prosper!” (Isaiah 54:17)
Pray this prayer with me: God may my words be forever words of faith, reflecting only Your Will. I thank You Lord, because You are for me, Satan may have formed a weapon against me, but he wasted his time, because It Won't Prosper & It Will Not Work! I Thank You for Your Love & Protection! humbly pray, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Blessings people of God and I hope this day is blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day and a great week! I love you people of God, but remember, God loves us the most! Your servant, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD