In Life, The Key To Victory Is Recognizing That You’ve Already Won!

You win the victory over Satan, because of the Blood of the Lamb and the word of your testimony! (Revelation 12:11) Thank God that He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ! (1 Corinthians 15:57)

You Have The Strength From God, To Gain The Victory Through Him! You can do everything through Christ who strengthens you! (Philippians 4:13) Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see (Hebrews 11:1) If you can see it, then it’s probably not faith, but, if you can believe God, then you can receive it! It’s hard to see the victory God has prepared, when we’re in the middle of difficulty. Although we may have a hard time seeing how God can turn a bad and/or helpless situation around for our good (Romans 8:28), that's a faith moment, when we have to remember to take that step of faith, trust God is in control and God is Willing and Able to give us the victory. As we trust God, we do not have to rely on what we thought would work, but we can safely rely on what God said will work. God has an answer and a solution to everything that we will ever be confronted with. One thing that brings glory to God is when we’re faced with something that we do not have a solution for and we look to Him for the answer that will make us free. There is no problem on this planet that cannot be solved by God’s Wisdom. There is no mountain too high. There is no valley too low. Nothing Is Too Big For Our God! No Problem Is Unsolvable With Our God! Hear, Speak, Trust & Praise God For Your Victory!
Pray this prayer with me: Father, even when I can’t see it, I believe in faith and as I put my trust in You, You will see me through. On today, I will remain steadfast, unwavering, persistent, committed and dedicated in my faith, because I know at the end, my victory is guaranteed, because You promised as I believe You in faith, You will give me victory! Thank You Father for the victory in advance, I humbly pray, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! I love you, but never forget, God loves us the most! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD