God Promises Restoration!

“Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation!” (Psalm 51:12) You Shall Eat In Plenty And Be Satisfied, And Praise The Name Of The LORD Your God, who has dealt wondrously with you. My People Shall Never Again Be Put To Shame! (Joel 2:26)

You Can’t Beat God’s Giving, No Matter How Hard You Try! The LORD Is Good, His Mercy Endures Forever”—and of those who will bring the sacrifice of praise into the house of the LORD. For I will cause the captives of the land to return as at the first,’ says the LORD. (Jeremiah 33:11) The New International Version (NIV) part of that scripture says, “For I will restore the fortunes of the land as they were before,’ says the LORD.” & the Contemporary English Version (CEV) says, what was once dried up and unproductive, “The land will once again be productive” or fruitful. What an amazing promise from God, to us! What does that mean for us, as believers in Christ? It means, whatever you have lost in the storm of life, count it all up! If you've lost your health, if you’ve lost your position, if you’ve lost some years, if you’ve lost some finances etc... Which of your blessings have been eaten by the swarming locust, the crawling locust, the consuming locust, the cutting locust, in the past or maybe even at this very moment?( Joel 2:25) Everything that has ever been stolen from you, God wants to restore it back to you, until it overflows! (Joel 2:24-25) As children of the risen Savior, our past does not have to be our future. God is a Restorer and He will restore all that you have lost, as you seek Him and believe His Word on today!

Pray this prayer with me: Father I thank You for forgiving me, saving me and restoring me. Show me in the emptiness of life there is an eternal hope in Your Restoring Power. Show me what seemed lost is renewed and not lost at all, what seemed dead, is living again, what evil that seemed to destroy me, will fully restore me. I thank You, I love You and I praise You all of my days. I humbly pray, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day and a great weekend! I love you people of God, but remember, God loves us the most! Your servant, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD