God Is In Control!

You'll Do Good & It Will Get Better, Because God Is In Control! The people who know their God shall prove themselves strong and shall stand firm and do exploits [for God]! (Daniel 11:32 Amp) Your situation or struggle may have went from bad to worse, but, if you know God through His Word, because He is His Word (John 1:1), God will strengthen you and bring you through it all victoriously!

Don't Get Off Track, either left or right, so as to make sure you get to where you're going. And don't for a minute let this Book of The Revelation [The Word Of God] be out of mind. Ponder and meditate on it day and night, making sure you practice everything written in it. Then you'll get where you're going; then you'll succeed! (Joshua 1:8) Satan doesn't want you pursuing God. He does not want you to be successful. He wants you to fall flat on your face, so Satan will do everything in his power to lure us into a life that will lead to destruction. Satan's plan is, "to kill, to steal and to destroy your life." (John 10:10) The way we get wise to Satan and his trap is by actively feeding our minds with the Word of God. Every time we hear God's Word, every time we read the Bible, attend Bible Study, attend church or right while you're reading this devotional, you're getting victory over Satan's lies or the tricks Satan has burdened your mind with. So I want to encourage you, don't quit pursuing God on a daily basis, but continue on, because God is and has already given you the ability to be a successful person, even though circumstances around you don't look that way!

Pray this prayer with me: Father, I love You more than anyone or anything. I know You are with me, through whatever I go through. Empower me to believe and love others more, so Your Light and Love will prevail. I pray on today, as I meditate on Your Word, give me the faith to believe and receive total victory! I humbly pray this prayer, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! I love you people of God, but remember, God loves us the most! Your servant, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD