Christ Has Freed Us!

Christ has freed us so that we may enjoy the benefits of freedom. Therefore, be firm [in this freedom], and don't become slaves again! (Galatians 5:1) If the Son sets you free, you will be absolutely free! (John 8:36)

You Will Know The Truth, And The Truth Will Set You Free! (John 8:32) Study this Book of Instruction continually. Meditate on it day and night so you will be sure to obey everything written in it. Only then will you prosper and succeed in all you do. (Joshua 1:8) As we read and meditate on God's Word, we sow seeds into our life that gives us the ability to live a lifestyle of freedom, each and every day! However, just knowing the “Truth” is not enough, but, in order to live a life of freedom every day, we must actively and purposely declare God’s Word. The scripture tells us, “a body that doesn't breathe is dead. In the same way faith that does nothing is dead.” (James 2:26) For that reason, we must apply the Word of God to every situation and believe the Lord watches over His Word to perform it (Jeremiah 1:12). God says, in Isaiah 55:11 "So shall My word be that goes forth out of My mouth; it shall not return to Me void--without producing any effect, useless--but it shall accomplish that which I please and purpose, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it." This means I don't have to struggle to get God to answer my prayers, or worry that He may not have heard me, because God is not a man that He should lie (Hebrews 6:18), and if He has made a Promise to me in His Word, I can be confident that He will bring it to past!
Pray this prayer with me: Father, I thank You for keeping watch over Your Word to perform it in my life. Thank You, for reminding me of the part I must play in this scene of my life. I will continue to put You first and diligently seek You, according to Your Word that’s filled with blessings for me. Because I’ve found these blessings in Your Word, I can pray for them to manifest in my life and be still and “know” they will come to past(Psalm 46:10), because it’s in Your Will! I humbly pray, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we[dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20). May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a happy and safe 4th of July! I love you, but never forget, God loves us the most! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD