Blessed Is The One Who Endures, Under Trials!

Don't Allow What You're Going Through, Discourage Or Distract You From Where God Is Taking You To! No matter what you're currently facing, Stay Focused On God! Blessed (happy, to be envied) is the man/woman who is patient under trial and stands up under temptation, for when he has stood the test and been approved, he will receive [the victor's] crown of life which God has promised to those who love Him! (James 1:12)

Consider It Pure Joy! whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything! (James 1:2-4) Perseverance means no matter what's going on, be persistence, continue, keep at it, keep on trying, stick with it, never give up etc...!!! One thing Satan wants to keep you from knowing and that is: You Have Victory In Jesus! No Good Thing Will He Withhold From Them That Walk Uprightly! (Psalm 84:11) Many people automatically think, "But I'm not upright, I did that same old sin again! Therefore I can't stand on this verse, because I know I'm not upright." Others think, "I faithfully attend church, tithe, pray an hour a day, confess the Word and never watch R-rated movies. Compared to others, I am walking uprightly before God." Both of these attitudes are completely wrong. Both focus on self and not Jesus. The Word says, "For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith for faith, as it is written, “The righteous shall live by faith!" (Romans 1:17) Live by faith in what? Faith in Jesus and all that He’s done for us on the Cross. Faith means standing on what God says in His Word. If you have confessed with your mouth the Lord Jesus Christ and believe in your heart, that God raised Him from the dead, you now stand upright, holy and blameless before God. God sees you and treats you according to Jesus' perfect work, not your own. Therefore, as children of God, we can stand on God’s Word and believe, No Good Thing Will He Withhold From Us! (Psalm 84:11)
Pray This Prayer With Me: Thank You, Father, that You will withhold No Good Thing from me, because I am perfect, holy and blameless in You. Father I thank You, because on today, I realize, as I remain patient in what I'm going through, You will bring me through victorious, just as You endured and got up on that third day victorious! On today, I will continue to praise You not in spite of, but, because You're my Lord, Savior and King! I receive Your blessings on today for me, to me and reject every curse that has tried to enter into my life. I humbly pray in Jesus' Name. Amen. Blessings people of God and I hope this day that perseverance, peace, anointing, favor, blessings, joy, faith and the power of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day and a great week! I love you people of God, but remember, God loves us the most! Your servant, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD