Your Joy Is Here!

Your Joy Is Here! His anger lasts only a moment. His Favor lasts a lifetime. Weeping may last for the night, but there is a song of Joy In The Morning! (Psalm 30:5) Our suffering is light and temporary and is producing for us an eternal glory that is greater than anything we can imagine! (2 Corinthians 4:17) The Trying Of Your Faith Creates Your Greatest Strength! My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials; you know that such testing of your faith produces endurance. Endure until your testing is over. Then you will be mature and complete, and you won't need anything! (James 1:4) If God feels far away from you on today, get closer to God, by praying and seeking His Word and know that He will come closer to you in response. (James 4:8) If you’re hurting today, if it feels as if God has forgotten your name, your address or your situation: Cry out to God and know that He will answer you! Cast all your worries and cares upon Him "because He cares for you" (Jeremiah 33:3) (1 Peter 5:7) We are precious in the Eyes of God! He will be there in our hour of need, but we must call to Him and know that He will answer our every need. He will defend us, in our time of danger and distress. Never forget, God is our Great Protector! Pray this prayer with me: Father, I thank You for being a God who truly loves me, who truly cares. Thank You that You do know all that is going on in my life, and You have my back. Forgive me Lord, for all the times I have believed the lie that you had given up on me or had forgotten about me. Help me be aware of Your presence in my life. I trust You and Your protection. I humbly pray this prayer, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day and a great weekend! I love you, but never forget, God loves us the most! In His service, Jacob…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD