Your Help Is On The Way!

The Lord will rescue you from every evil deed and bring you safely into His Heavenly Kingdom! To God be the glory forever and ever! Amen! (2 Timothy 4:18) God's children don't have to worry over evil that's against us or ahead of us, because we're covered by the Blood of Jesus Christ. Whether it's an attack on your body, your finances or your family, it may attack, but it will not attach!

The Lord Rescues His Own! Trust Me in your times of trouble, and I will rescue you! (Psalm 50:15) The righteous person has many troubles, but the LORD rescues him from all of them! (Psalm 34:19) Every plot, plan or weapon that's formed against you, Will Not Work! The God we serve will bring us out, He will bring us through and He will get glory out of whatever we go through. Jesus Christ: gave Himself to rescue all of us!" (1 Timothy 2:5), but that means we need to admit that we need rescuing. It takes honesty and humility to admit our need and say like David, "I am in deep trouble Lord! Rush to my aid, for only You can help and rescue me" (Psalm 70:5) That's all you have to do, accept His Grace, His Mercy His Love and God will rescue you!

Pray this prayer with me: Lord I thank You for Your Promises, because they are true. I thank You for reminding me that what I am going through, because I am the righteousness of the Lord, You will deliver me. Father, in my life, You get all the glory and You get the honor and the praise, through whatever I go through. I humbly pray, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or thin [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day and a great weekend! I love you people of God, but remember, God loves us the most! Your servant, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD