You Will Reap What You Sow!

 Be Careful How You Treat Others, Because One Day You Will Reap (Harvest) What You Have Sown (Planted)! It's my observation that those who plow evil and sow trouble reap evil and trouble. (Job 4:8) Don't be misled: No one makes a fool of God. What a person plants, he will harvest. (Galatians 6:7) The Lord laughs at the wicked, for he sees that his day is coming. (Psalm 37:13 ESV) Trust In The Lord & Do Good! Fret Not yourself because of evildoers (evil people, places or things), neither be envious against those who work unrighteousness (that which is not upright or in right standing with God). For they (it) shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither (stop) as the green herb. Trust (lean on, rely on, and be confident) in the Lord and do good!. (Psalm 37:1-3) First hand, I can say, “The blessings that I’m harvesting in 2012 are a direct result of me treating people good in my past, even when they treated me wrong.” Admittedly, it’s easy to treat people right, when they treat us right, but I wholeheartedly believe, as children of God, when we treat people right and forgive them, even when they have wronged us, or we feel like they don’t deserve our forgiveness, we show forth the true nature of the one we serve—Jesus Christ! Matthew 5:44 teaches us to" Love our enemies and pray for those who persecute us, To show that we are the children of our Father who is in Heaven. On today, don’t allow your un-forgiveness to hold back your blessings, but instead, choose to forgive those who treat you wrong and have treated you wrong and press forward towards the greatness God has for you! Pray this prayer with me: Father, as the battle between good and evil, righteous & unrighteous, rage all around me, give me Your Love and Grace to come against the darkness in these last days. Show me Your Glory of Loving Righteousness in all its forms. Help me to reach out to others in Love, so they too may come to know all people are to love righteousness and hate evil. May my every thought, word and deed be done to show others Your Love and Mercy! I humbly pray, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20 Amp) May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! I love you, but always remember, God loves us the most! In His service, Jacob... I love you, but always remember, God loves us the most! In His service, Jacob...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD